A major part of experiencing an abundant and victorious life is knowing where you come from, who you are and what your maker, God himself, says about you. Knowing what God says about you keeps away the clutter and negative speak of what everyone else says or tries to make you out to be. And, it helps to get you to where you should be.
Here are 7 powerful things that God says about you.
- You are a child of God. (John 1:12)
- He will never leave you nor forsake you.
- You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. (Philippians 4:13)
- You are more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37)
- You don’t have a spirit of fear. Instead, you have love, power and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- If you know Him, you’ll do great triumphs. (Daniel 11:32a)
- You have grace, redemption and forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus. (Ephesians 1:5-8)