Thinking of giving up? Don’t. Don’t give in. Don’t give up. No matter how difficult it may get, no matter how bad things seem to be, know that the end result of your suffering, the finale of your saga, will prove to be beneficial to you in the long run. Be confident that God will not allow you to be done away with. He won’t allow you to be defeated. He has, in you, something that is profitable to His kingdom. In you is something of value to God and He intends to make use of it.
Be confident that what he started with you He will complete it (Philippians 1:6). Be strong and courageous; know and believe that He will never leave you or forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). Remember that while you are pressed on all sides, you remain uncrushed. Though you are uncertain and full of difficulty, you’re not in despair. Though you may be persecuted, you are not abandoned. You may even get struck down but know that you are not destroyed. (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)
You can make it through the toughest and most difficult moments of life. You are built to last. You’re better than “Ford Tough.” Stronger than teflon. You are:
- not condemned (Romans 8:1);
- alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5);
- born of God and no one can touch you (1 John 5:18);
- more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37);
- an overcomer (Revelation 12:11);
- the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21);
- forgiven (Ephesians 1:7);
- redeemed (Galatians 3:13);
- healed (1 Peter 2:24); and
- able to do all things through Christ who gives you strength (Philippians 4:13).
God built you to last and put his stamp of grace on you when Christ died for our sins. What will He not do for those who love Him? No good thing will he withhold from you (Psalm 84:11).